8/22/07

My First Green Chili Stew

Today I met again with Mark and learned how to use the instruction room. He said that the chairs are all broken, but that there was supposed to be a lifetime warranty. So I learned that it is important to keep copies of those types of things even if you think someone else is taking care of it.


Next I met with Jason to learn about newspapers and reference. He also showed me the e-reference page and explained about ready reference and periodicals. We also talked a bit about making movies and videos. It seems that all of this is really big in Albuquerque right now. Jason even said they're filming a movie with Kevin Costner (I think that's who he said) right down the street, but his house was short-listed!
After meeting with Jason, I went with Kathleen to get some free green chili stew at the welcome back day tent. It was pretty good, but she said it is usually much hotter. I think it would have been even better that way!
Then I met with Pat to learn about working as an assistant in the office area. It sounds like she helps take care of a lot of people. She said she does projects for Nancy, Johann, Patricia B., Patricia C., Martha, and the business office!

No comments: