8/27/07

Just Water...I'm Such a Cheap Date

First this morning I met with Moises to learn about e-reserves. I think it might have been better to schedule this meeting for the first week of classes because they are kind of slowing down this week. There wasn't much to do this morning, but Moises did have one reserve and he walked me through the process of adding it to the professor's e-reserve page.

Since the meeting with Moises was a lot shorter than I expected, I spent the rest of the time trying to print out articles for the pack back lit review and then I shadowed Dave and Jason on the reference desk for a bit.

Then I had the JSTOR/Project Muse meeting. I think this is going to be an interesting project.

After the meeting I ran into Michael Rivera and we had a water and talked about some things. I met with him again later in the afternoon and went through the towers and he talked about running lists and organizing the move to the new FAL. I almost forget sometimes that they're going to have a big move too.

In between meetings with Michael I had some free time again so I spent time shadowing Heidi at the reference desk. Its kind of neat to see the different ways people handle the reference desk.

After meeting with Michael I met with the lit review team with Dan, Ann, and Teresa. I've never been part of publishing an article before so I think it will be interesting experience.

No comments: