8/2/07

The Keys to the Kingdom

I guess I'm offical. I now have a library faculty badge, LOBO card, and 2 keys that actually open doors. I've started scheduling coffee breaks and meetings to discuss the rotations. I'm still not 100% sure how all this works, but I'm hoping it will make more sense after I talk to some of the branch managers and program directors. Sarah's been a big help and has told me a lot about how she approached the rotations, but she said that she and Evangela did it really differently, so I guess it isn't done the same way everytime.

Also today, I had lunch with Sarah, Kathleen, and Chad at Frontier and had a meeting with Clark to talk about eresources and the library webpage. I met Carl from LIT, who came to add AIM to my computer, but we decided to leave it with GAIM for now. And I saw Dan pick his butt. Very full day!

No comments: